Monday, January 7, 2013

chaos!!!

I have a confession to make ...

my. house. is. a. mess.

It is CRAZY in here!  Since September, when my busy season started but my life didn't stop, a lot of tasks had to be put on hold. Add to that 2 little girls, a dog and a busy husband -- things just aren't where they are supposed to be.  

So now, I have a list of "to do's" to get my house back to where I want it to be.  I'll try to keep this blog updated as we check things off to keep me accountable. Plus - a lot of the items can be fun.  I'm most excited about the first item.

1. Girl cave creation
2. Weight room re-established
3. Girls' room organized (new shelves!!)
4. Find a dresser, paint it blue -- put clothes in it
5. New curtains for sliding glass door (dog chewed the other ones)
6. New dining room table project
7. Craft closet
8. Storage room overhaul

Oh and the other "not-so-fun" tasks that continues to haunt me ...

1. Laundry (need to seriously catch up)
2. Sock baskets (now I have 3 sock baskets ... full of socks that need to be matched up)
3. Junk drawer rubbermaids (I have about 5 rubbermaids full of "stuff" that I didn't want to sort through)

This weekend is "let's begin projects" weekend.  The first one, GIRL CAVE, has been started.  So I hope to finish it up this weekend.  And with that -- update the girls' room and establish the weight room.  I'll add some before and after pics later.  

Now I've got to go walk the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment