Monday, January 14, 2013

trust - He is merciful and mighty






dear Lord,
I took a leap of faith.  I stepped out of the boat, onto the waves, and only Your presence can ease my anxious heart.  The minute I stop, look around, listen to the news, I start to sink deep in these waters that surround me.  The only thing that keeps me afloat is Your word, standing in Your presence, and remembering Your promises.  And if the world gets to be too much for  me, You show me a tiny miracle here and there.  Thank you for constantly providing, always reassuring my heart.  The more steps I take in this life of faith, the more I see Your hand guiding, providing always -- and never letting go.  I thank you Lord and praise Your name.

my dearest child,
Your words are music to Me.  Continue to trust Me. Hold onto My hand.  I will not let you fall. Please try to remember, your heart makes plans -- but I direct your steps.  So this step in faith, it is right along with My plans for you -- or I would've shown You, whispered to Your heart before you stepped out.  And although some steps may not be easy at times, you are being purified, tested, shaped.   And you are right, the more steps you take in faith, the more you will see My hand guiding, providing always -- and never letting go.  

Matthew 14: 27 - 32  |  Proverbs 16:9 | 1 Peter 1:7 |  Psalm 50:15  |  Isaiah 41:13 | Psalm 7:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment